Hi Performance Acrylic Polishing System Formulated
for Motorcycle Clear-Coats.
Accentuated by the Sun.
Cycle Shine is an Acrylic-Based Hi-Performance
Polishing System formulated for modern paints, clear-coats, and powder
coatings used by today’s hi quality motorcycle manufacturers. Cycle
Shine when properly applied, will produce a hi gloss wet-look finish
that will not only protect the surface, but will reduce swirls and
cob-web type scratches common to most black or dark colors. With
repeated use, colors will become more vivid and will take on new depth.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry, and grit free.
- Shake well and apply to a very soft cloth. Using light circular
motions, rub product well into surface until only a light film
remains. Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
- Using the softest cloth available, buff lightly but repeatedly
until all product is removed and surface is bright.
- If smears appear, repeat step 2.
- Maximum gloss and cure is approximately 4 days. Allow 4 days
between coats. The more coats, the greater the depth and brilliance.
To order cycle shine fill out the contact
form and be sure to place, "I want to order Cycle Shine." in the
comments section. A Hi Tech associate will call you within 24 hours to
confirm your order.