you for selecting Hi Tech Marine Systems’ UV/96 Marine Formula for
your vessel. With proper care, UV/96 Marine Formula should out last
any wax or polish you have ever used. For best results, please
follow these easy steps.
- Rinse the saltwater off the boat after each
time you use it.
- Use only Hi Tech Marine System’s “Boat
Shampoo,” or any mild soap-based automotive wash. NEVER use
any detergent-based cleaner, as this will seriously affect
the longevity of the finish, as will solvents of any kind
(alcohol, mineral spirits, acetone, turpentine, etc.)
- For areas that require more cleaning than a
strong soap-based cleaner can handle, such as diesel soot, etc.,
use the touch up bottle available as follows.
- Apply in circular motion with a soft,
clean, dry cloth.
- Remove when hazed with a soft, clean, dry
- If smears appear, repeat process but
remove before hazed.
Dishwashing liquids that you purchase at the
grocery store are detergents. Never use these products to clean the
Hi Tech UV/96 finish. This is also true for cleaners of the type
sold under the trade names of FANTASTIC, WINDEX, FORMULA 409,
SPRAY-9, SIMPLE GREEN, and others of this general type.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
call us toll free 1-800-927-4463